Ingredients for easy flapjack recipe
- 1 cup cake wheat flour
- 1 &1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter or oil plus a little extra butter to grease the pan
- 1 large egg
- 200 ml milk (You may need a little less or a little more milk. Adjust accordingly, to make sure the batter is not too runny
- Sift all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat the egg and combine it with the melted butter or oil and milk
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until it forms a smooth batter.
- Use whisk to ensure there are no lumps. (Add more milk if you feel the batter is too thick)
- Heat a pancake pan on medium heat. (you may need to adjust the heat from time to time)
- Pour a little batter, using a ladle or tablespoon, on a greased pan and cook.
- Once little bubbles form on the surface, flip it over and cook the other side.
- If the pan is too hot you may need to adjust the temperature