A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.
You must meet all of the requirements to be eligible for a Health and Care Worker visa
- Your job
- If you’ll need to meet different salary requirements
- Knowledge of English
- How much it costs
- Documents you’ll need to apply
- Apply from outside the UK
- Your partner and children
- Extend your visa
- Update your visa if you change job or employer
- Switch to this visa
- Taking on additional work
Health and care companies
Please note some of these companies may offer sponsorship and some may not offer sponsorship. Those that don’t offer sponsorship may be beneficial to those who already have the right to work in the United Kingdom and are looking for health and care work.